MoveInCertified homes have been pre-inspected by InterNACHI certified inspectors and the sellers confirm that there are no major systems in need of immediate repair or replacement and no known safety hazards.
Contact Moose Jaw Property Inspections For A Certified Friendly Inspection!
- The inspection is paid for by the seller.
- The report provides a more accurate, third-party view of the condition of the home prior to making an offer.
- A seller inspection eliminates surprise defects.
- Problems are corrected or at least acknowledged prior to making an offer on the home.
- A seller inspection reduces the need for negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
- A seller inspection allows the buyer to sweeten the offer without increasing the offering price by waiving inspections.
- The report might assist in acquiring financing.